FAQs – Culture Ireland Grants & Payments (COVID-19 UPDATE)
Culture Ireland is conscious of the many changes to international plans for Irish artists and companies and understands the impacts and challenges this is presenting.
The following is a list of FAQs based on the contacts we have had to date.
We want to support as best we can and ask that any other queries be directed to: email@example.com.
I received a Culture Ireland grant for an event that has now been cancelled or postponed. What should I do?
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the details of the cancellation or postponement. Please include your Application Number in this email.
2. Please send the receipts to email@example.com and we will process your payment and make payment as quickly as possible.
3. In some cases, airlines and accommodation providers are offering refund or deferrals – we would ask that you check this before submitting your claim.
4. In relation to postponement, Culture Ireland is very supportive of any plans to re-schedule your event. Please contact us with your information.
I have an application with Culture Ireland and await a decision. When will this be issued?
1. Given the rapidly changing environment, Culture Ireland is not in a position to issue any grant decisions until further notice.
Can I still submit an application for support from Culture Ireland?
1. Yes, we are still receiving applications for projects later in 2020. Our next application window is currently scheduled to close on 15 June for events from September onwards. If this schedule changes, we will update the information for our website.
2. We are not processing any Out of Rounds applications until further notice
Is the Culture Ireland office still open?
1. The Office is still open during normal business hours. Many of the team are working remotely so email is best for communication. Contacts for the team are available here.