Culture Ireland Showcase at Tradfest Temple Bar 2023
Culture Ireland and Tradfest Temple Bar are, once again, offering a Showcase opportunity for emerging Irish musicians as part of the annual Festival in Dublin in January.
This Showcase is in front of an invited audience of international delegates, industry professionals, agents, and festival and venue programmers with a view to achieving international touring offers.
The Showcase event will take place in a central Dublin venue on the afternoon of Friday 27 January 2023.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
• The artist (band, group or individual musician) must be able to demonstrate a national profile
• The artist should not already have any significant international touring record
• audio and promotional materials and preferably, management or agency supports
• evidence of positive independent critical recognition of significance
• likely delegates in attendance
Applicants should submit through the Culture Ireland Showcase application system – you can start your application by clicking here.
A stipend as well as a contribution towards local travel costs for artists outside of Dublin will be paid.
Applicants must include:
• High Quality Video footage of the band in performance.
• MP3s of at least three audio tracks
Culture Ireland will prepare a shortlist of artists from the applicants and the final selection will be made by Tradfest.
Previous showcase artists at TradFest Temple Bar and artists who are part of the main TradFest Temple Bar programme are not eligible to apply.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd November at 5pm.