Third Floor, 23 Kildare Street, Dublin 2, D02 TD30
For information on eligibility and funding criteria, click here
For information on grant schemes, click here
For information on grant payments, click here
This August, Culture Ireland will be supporting seven productions to perform at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival as part of its Edinburgh Showcase Programme.
The Edinburgh Fringe continues to offer an important and unique platform for Irish theatre and dance artists to gain international recognition for their work and further international touring opportunities.
The objectives of Culture Ireland's 2022 Edinburgh Fringe Showcase Programme are:
• to showcase high quality Irish performances to international audience
• to build Irish artists' connections with festival and venue presenters, producers and promoters
• to generate further international touring opportunities
The seven productions in this year’s programme are:
• Bold Moves (Ballet Ireland) at Dance Base: 5 – 14 August
• King by Pat Kinevane (Fishamble: The New Play Company) at Dance Base: 11 – 14 August
• The Last Return by Sonya Kelly (Druid) at Traverse Theatre: 4 – 28 August
• Masterclass (Brokentalkers and Adrienne Truscott) at Pleasance: 3 – 28 August
• Night Dances (United Fall/Emma Martin) at Zoo Southside: 17 – 28 August
• Two Fingers Up (SkelpieLimmer) at Summerhall: 3 – 28 August
• A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings (Dan Colley and Riverbank Arts Centre) at Summerhall: 3 – 28 August
In addition, Culture Ireland is supporting two productions at the Edinburgh International Festival:
• Martin Hayes and the Common Ground Ensemble at Leith Theatre: 16 August
• Walking with Ghosts (Landmark Productions) at King’s Theatre: 24 – 28 August
A special Networking event is scheduled for Tuesday 23 August at 11.30am when Irish artists can engage directly with international programmers and presenters.
In addition, Culture Ireland is supporting a varied programme featuring Irish writers at the Edinburgh International Book Festival.
Full information on all these activities is available to view on ISSUU here.