Third Floor, 23 Kildare Street, Dublin 2, D02 TD30
For information on eligibility and funding criteria, click here
For information on grant schemes, click here
For information on grant payments, click here
Including the Culture Ireland annual showcase at the Edinburgh Festivals, presenting a biennial showcase of contemporary Irish choreography at Tanzmesse contemporary dance showcase [Dusseldorf], and leading the Irish delegation to the annual WOMEX World Music Expo.
With regard to showcasing work at key industry arts markets or trade fairs, where Culture Ireland is curating an event, applications are invited as appropriate, and specific to each showcase, and selection is made taking into account the requirements and context of each event.
Applications to form part of the Culture Ireland delegations are made by open call and applications must be submitted online through the Culture Ireland website.
The following material must accompany the completed application form
1. Detailed biography of the band or artist/company history
2. A headshot [jpeg is preferable] of the delegate applying
3. Evidence of critical acclaim in relation to the work on offer (e.g. reviews, media coverage)
4. Copies of promotional material (brochures, fliers)
5. Audio, visual or other support material relevant to recent work (CDs, DVDs etc.)
PLEASE NOTE YOU SHOULD USE GOOGLE CHROME AND WINDOWS BASED APPLICATIONS WHEN APPLYING ONLINE. YOU MAY USE ENGLISH OR IRISH WHEN FILLING IN THE APPLICATION FORM
APPLY ONLINE HERE