Culture Ireland Edinburgh Showcase 2017
As some companies have received late venue confirmation for this year’s Edinburgh Fringe, Culture Ireland is accepting new applications for consideration for inclusion in the Culture Ireland Edinburgh Showcase Programme.
To facilitate their possible inclusion in the Culture Ireland programme, we are re-opening for applications for a strictly limited time.
Companies should submit applications through the Showcase strand on the Culture Ireland website here with clear evidence that venue invitation was received after 1 March. These must be received by Tuesday 11th April 2017 at 5pm.
Previous 2017 Edinburgh Showcase Applicants should not re-apply.
Applications must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• the proposed work must have been presented professionally in Ireland prior to March 2017
• work may not have already had international presentation
• have confirmed performances, presented as part of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, in a significant venue
Applications will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
• quality of production and presentation
• evidence of positive independent critical recognition
• evidence of financial and promotional commitment by Edinburgh venue
• capacity of the artist or company to avail of touring opportunities arising from inclusion in the Edinburgh showcase
Supporting documentation MUST include:
• a detailed production budget including all sources of projected income and expenditure
• copies of reviews received to date
• invite from the venue
• High quality production images
If you have specific queries regarding this, please contact: email@example.com
Pic: Emmet Kirwan and Ian Lloyd Anderson in Dublin Oldschool by Emmet Kirwan produced by Project Arts Centre (2016 Culture Ireland Edinburgh Showcase Production)